Active, For Lease $2,000 Per Month
AFFORDABLE STORAGE OR DISTRIBUTION SPACE
South Montrose Area Location!
The entire building is 11,010 sq.ft. (MOL). Each side consist of 5,505 sq.ft. (MOL). This square footages include mezzanines. Building is “as is” except overhead garage doors (wide 10’ x height 12’) would be installed in current openings. Newly installed security system. Owners offering a limited “build to suit” option with the right terms. Additional open yard is also negotiable. Lease is adjusted gross; tenant pays liability insurance and is responsible for building maintenance, landscaping, parking lot and snow removal. Landlord pays property tax and building insurance. Units are located next to Wells Fargo and Safeway. Property is zoned B-2 in the City of Montrose making it ideal for storage or distribution.
Adjusted Gross Lease Terms and Conditions
- Security Deposit Equal to One Month’s Rent
- Adjusted Gross Lease
- Tenant maintains a $1M liability insurance policy naming landlord as additionally insured.
- Tenant pays interior maintenance
- Tenant responsible for landscaping, building exterior, parking lot and snow removal
- Landlord pays building insurance, property tax
- Execution of lease
- First month’s payment and security deposit
- Proof of insurance