Exciting News! Bank of the West and BMO Harris Bank have joined forces. BMO is a 200+ year old banking institution, that are located in Canada and the U.S.
We are now in 32 states and the eighth largest bank in the U.S. and the fourth largest Commercial Bank in the U.S. We now have over 1,000 locations in the U.S. BMO Harris is a very well capitalized bank.
We are excited to become part of BMO Harris. The combined bank will enable us to service even more industries, larger and more clients and projects. Construction, Commercial Real Estate and SBA will be an even larger part of our focus in the future.
Our focus going forward will be an even greater part of our clients overall banking.
Joining Forces with BMO by Labor Day 2023
BMO (pronounced “Bee-Mo”) is a top 5 commercial bank in North America with more than $1 trillion in total assets. They have a proud 200+ year history and clear, ambitious goals in serving our commercial clients:
To bring targeted industry expertise and innovative solutions to every client we work with, including all the tools and advisory support your company needs to grow and thrive.
To Boldly Grow the Good in business and life by supporting programs that build stronger communities, a more sustainable future, and a more inclusive society.
When our two organizations combine, expected to be completed over Labor Day weekend later this year, here’s what you can expect:
- A comprehensive suite of products and services designed to support the complex financial needs of growing businesses in a wide range
of industry specialties.
- Industry-leading treasury tools and employee solutions, giving you greater financial control and clarity to manage your cash flow and
day-to-day banking activities.
- A rich history serving commercial clients with customized lending opportunities, investment banking capabilities, extensive M&A advisory
experience, and risk management resources.
- A commitment to personalized attention, led by a dedicated relationship manager who will be fully responsible for all your business
needs, keeping a laser focus on your business objectives and long-term goals.
- Extensive wealth management offerings, including financial planning, investment management, tax planning strategies, and more, will
help you build and preserve your business and philanthropic assets.
- Capabilities for larger or more complex transactions, offering top tier syndications platform, access to debt and equity markets, and
robust M&A and other capital advisory services through BMO Capital Markets.
Please reach out to our affiliate Matt Ward | Phone: (970) 216-1032 |
Email: email@example.com if you have any questions about this transition and future opportunities.