- The Yampa Valley Housing Authority’s Mid Valley project, an effort to build workforce housing for the “missing middle,” is getting a $4 million boost from a state grant. ● As planned, the Mid Valley housing project includes 84 for-sale condominiums and 150 apartment units for rent. All of the units will be deed-restricted and will target people who are working in Routt County or retired from local employment.
- As always workforce housing is a hot topic:
– 23 acres purchased in front of the Steamboat Springs Airport, – Redevelopment to come in the next 1-2 years
– Commercial industrial and Live work, apartments for the ski area, etc.
- Routt County Environmental Health to implement new Septic inspections upon each sale of property
- City of SS broke ground on a new city hall on 10th street
|2022 Q2||2023 Q2||%+-|
|VELOCITY (Source – RE Colorado / Matrix)|
|Commercial Sales Volume||$2,633,500||$1,200,000||-54.43%|
SALES TAX INDICATORS (Source –
City of Steamboat Springs)
|All Sales Tax||$2,089,941||$2,198,917||+5.21%|